Monday, January 20

Two In One Body

P1119639

I'm 35 weeks pregnant and I'm mostly feeling fine with two in one body. My belly is huge and my baby seems to be an active boy, he's kicking me all day. I'm never alone.

As the weeks get closer and closer to his arrival, I start to realize just how much I don't know. I'm being a mum – it still feels very unreal and I'm constantly asking myself if I'm going to manage all that. S being a dad. Being a little family of three. 24 hours a day. My parents and my in-laws becoming grandparents. Sometimes, I feel a little outside myself, but I believe that's just natural. I know that I'm imperfect, and I'm going to figure things out as we go.

I am so freaking excited to meet and love this little person.

2 comments:

Anonymous said... January 21, 2014 at 2:37 AM

Aww. Sending my best wishes to you and your baby.

Irene said... January 21, 2014 at 4:53 PM

@Annie Annie, thank you so much!

Post a Comment

Hej, thank you for visiting. I'd really love to read your comment!