Friday, September 16

kinfolk magazine

surprise

kinfolk

dinner

brunch

kinfolk

the morning after

used
The other day, my paper copy of Kinfolk Magazine arrived. I couldn't wait for it to come, and finally the act of unwrapping had to be celebrated. Since then, this magazine is always within reach and ready to be opened at a random page. The whole concept behind Kinfolk Magazine convinces me. I like the simplicity of the photos and, at the same time, the details, also the poetry in the written words. The articles remind me of the value of time. Some of them describe the worth of spending some time with oneself. Other authors tell about their love for sharing time with friends and family. And it really doesn't have to be complicated to invite one, two, three or more friends for dinner. While thumbing through Vol. 1, I'm waiting for the new issue to be released.

Last Sunday, I returned from vacation. I spent more than three weeks in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia. I'm excited to show you some photos soon.

3 comments:

melski said... September 16, 2011 at 12:08 PM

ooh, what a great magazine, i'll have to find a copy.

P.K said... September 16, 2011 at 3:36 PM

Looks like a great magazine. I look forward to seeing your photos from Nova Scotia, a beautiful place.

Linn Maria said... September 18, 2011 at 5:27 AM

I'm waiting for my copy still, can't wait! Excited to see photos from N.S., too!

Post a Comment

Hej, thank you for visiting. I'd really love to read your comment!