Sunday, January 23

kreuzberg and a prize

kreuzberg

couple

muskau

birdman

rest

tatort

dwarf

market hall
Kreuzberg glimpses.

Thank you so much for your amazing comments lately - they keep me blogging! Something else keeps me doing it: I was really honored by receiving the I love your blog prize from P.K.!

The rules of the prize are:
- do an entry with the prize
- answer the questions
- give the prize to 10 blogs

1. Why did you create the blog?
I've had several homepages and online diaries. I started with writing about my daily life. I tried to have a food blog, too. Showing my photos to other people and receiving their comments is an enormously satisfying feeling.

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?

I follow photo blogs, interior design blogs and food blogs. I don't have enough time to read long stories, so I've started becoming more selective lately. Very often, I scroll quite quickly through my blog reader... I try to visit my favorites every day - mostly on my daily subway ride.

3. Favourite makeup brand?

Definitely Clinique. I love Kiehl's, too.

4. Favourite clothing brand?

I don't prefer a certain brand.

5. Your indispensable makeup product?

Black mascara and kajal.

6. Your favourite colour?
Clothes? Black, white - do they count? And grey.

7. Your perfume?
The choice depends on my mood. I love some of the Armani perfumes.

8. Your favorite film?
Okay, too many to mention all of them here. Lately, I enjoyed Fatih Akin's Soul Kitchen a lot. To name a few more: Haneke's Das weiße Band, Woody Allen's Whatever Works and Almodóvar's Volver.

9. What country would you like to visit and why?
Canada! I'd like to visit my dear friends Marlene and Michi.

10. Make the last question and answer it to yourself: What's your favorite language?
Swedish, förstås!

There are many blogs I love, but this time I give the prize to: Sandra, Lisen, Anna Emilia, Sophie, Brian, Linn Maria, Mette, Nidhi, Jenna and Jen.

9 comments:

mette/ungt blod said... January 23, 2011 at 3:34 PM

Tak for prisen!!

sunkentreasure said... January 23, 2011 at 5:42 PM

thank you sweet Irene.
Loved reading all your answers!

x

Linn Maria said... January 23, 2011 at 6:18 PM

Hej! Thank you so much for this sweet gesture! Really very much appreciated :)

Jenna said... January 24, 2011 at 2:21 AM

tack sweet irene! :)

Sara said... January 24, 2011 at 6:57 PM

nice blog. check out mine

melski said... January 25, 2011 at 5:35 AM

congrats on your prize :) really like the textures, especially the cobblestones in these pics

Li + Belle said... January 25, 2011 at 7:22 AM

Great photos. I like the photos with the bird and the human head and the garden gnomes in the window a lot.

I have also seen Soul Kitchen, he's one of my favorite movies.

jane said... January 26, 2011 at 4:40 PM

i love this photo series. and nice to know you a little better. :)

sofia said... January 27, 2011 at 10:24 AM

oh i love your blog! found it only yesterday, but i´ve been checking it out atleast 4 times since..:)

Post a Comment

Hej, thank you for visiting. I'd really love to read your comment!