Sunday, October 3

hello blog!

leipzig map

mehr lesen wissen können

red balloon
I'm back from vacation! I came back late Friday evening and it felt so good to have left Vienna for a few days. We went to Germany and visited Leipzig, where I didn't take many pictures, but I suppose I'll come back there soon. Afterwards, we went to Hamburg, the northernmost state Schleswig-Holstein and Berlin. What a wonderful trip it was! A perfect September vacation. The red balloon in Leipzig reminded me of the movie Enduring Love. More pictures to come.

I was quite overwhelmed when I looked at my blog. Thanks for all your comments and birthday wishes. I'll catch up with your blogs and comments soon, but it takes some time to get back into "routine". I hope you had a great weekend :)

School starts tomorrow...

4 comments:

Anonymous said... October 4, 2010 at 12:08 AM

oh dein trip klingt super...willkommen zurück...hoffe du hast tolles in Hamburg gemacht : )

Same Length Pinkies said... October 4, 2010 at 6:06 AM

i think leipzig is one of those underrated cities. not well known internationally, but really lovable.

The Breakfast Lover said... October 4, 2010 at 3:40 PM

I didn know Leipzig, i must take a look, im happy to get to know new places! and yout pictures are amazing!

P.K said... October 6, 2010 at 8:49 PM

Welcome back!

Post a Comment

Hej, thank you for visiting. I'd really love to read your comment!