Thursday, June 17

flower pop

at the farmer's market in krems

at the farmer's market in krems

at the farmer's market in krems

at the farmer's market in krems

mohnzelten

bread
Local farmer's markets get back into action. These pictures were taken at the farmer's market in Krems two weeks ago. I wish I could go there more often. Especially the Mohnzelten (round poppy seed cakes) we bought there were delicious.

I don't have to go to school for a few days, it’s nice to stay at home. Hanging out with friends in a pub yesterday and participating in a quiz was so much fun! I hope, you can enjoy these days, too!

4 comments:

Nathan Williams said... June 17, 2010 at 3:53 PM

such beautiful flowers and photos

Unknown said... June 17, 2010 at 8:32 PM

så himla fina blommor!

natsumi said... June 20, 2010 at 2:25 AM

What beautiful photos! I went to the green market today... This is my favorite place. I was going to buy peony but it was too hot today, so I decided not to buy... Hope you are having a great break!

Anonymous said... June 21, 2010 at 4:25 AM

The Mohnzelten looks delicious.

Post a Comment

Hej, thank you for visiting. I'd really love to read your comment!