Saturday, May 15

rainy may

surprise!

meine mama

lara & lukas

asparagus dinner
Special thanks to Melski for her comment. I'm fine and she's right: "no news is good news". I don't have much time to be lazy, not much time to take photos or to post over here. But I'm fine. Thank you for all your kind comments.
Another weekend and yet more crap weather. But when I came home today, I found those homemade brownies on the kitchen table! You see, everything's fine.
Last week, we had asparagus for the first time this year. And I wanted to show you these amazing drawings by preschoolers :)
Happy weekend, I hope it's warmer where you are!

2 comments:

Kristina Kvåle said... May 16, 2010 at 3:17 PM

i love brownies and apples! :) such adorable drawings!

Anonymous said... May 28, 2010 at 5:00 PM

mmm brownies...
love the table cloth.

Post a Comment

Hej, thank you for visiting. I'd really love to read your comment!