Sunday, November 8

no way








It's November! The evenings are darker and we've already seen the first snowflakes.

I am pretty busy lately. Last wednesday, I taught a class of 6-year-old children for the first time. And it was fun! I photographed these drawings at my training school. The last weekends have been wonderful. I have been trying to ignore my mailbox and my phone and doing a few good things for myself.

I'm participating in Sandra’s tea swap! I can't wait to receive the package from Gothenburg.

I hope you had a fantastic weekend.

2 comments:

Tricia said... November 10, 2009 at 6:07 PM

Hi, Irene! Just found your blog, you take such lovely photos! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and images!

Irene said... November 13, 2009 at 6:07 PM

thank you so much for your nice comment, tricia!

Post a Comment

Hej, thank you for visiting. I'd really love to read your comment!